click "search options" again to close the pull down or refresh the page
Class Hall of Fame
On occasion, we run classroom competitions where teachers try to have their students play as many games as they can during a school day and do as much review as possible. The list below are teacher classes whose student's played the most games in a single day.
1) Mrs. Smith's Class (Texas, US: Grade 8): 1,485 games
2) Ms. Tonkin's Class (New York, US: Grade 4): 1,381 games
3) Mr. Steven's Class (Florida, US: Grade 12): 1,210 games
4) Mr. Lei's Class (Ontario, CA: Grade 7): 1,123 games
5) Ms. DeJong's Class (Tennessee, US: Grade 5): 987 games