Review Game Zone
On The Beckwourth Trail- Sequence
Test Description: Sequence
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) What is the first thing james does at the meeting with the travelors?
He first showed them a map he had drawn
He first ate dinner with them
He first says hello to them
2) What does James tell the travelors at the second meeting?
At the second meeting he tells them they need to all go faster
At the second meeting he tells them they are doing a great job
At the second meeting he tells them he needs to ride ahead.
3) What does James do before he rides off?
Before he left he told them he would see them again in three days
Before he left he said goodbye
Before he left he urged the people to keep moving as fast as possible
4) What happened before james tells the travelers that he is hungry?
The travelors had said dinner was ready
They were chatting about the Gold rush
The adults hid the children in the wagons
5) What happened first ? The gold rush or James Beckwourth opening his traiL?
James Beckwourth opening his trail
The Gold Rush
6) How many years after the Gold rush began did James open his trail?
7) What does sequencing mean?
To put in order
to clean up
8) What does the word Chronological mean?
To put events in the order that they happen
cause and effects
To read carefully
9) What important event occurs during the second meeting between James and the travelors?
A big storm came
James just left without telling the travelors
The travelors decided to vote if James should stay or go
10) What happens at the end of the story
James never returned and left the travelors stranded.
The travelors had made it through the mountains in time
They all found gold and got rich
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!