Review Game Zone
Native American Test Review
Test Description: Native American Test Review - Ms. Rairdon's Social Studies
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) What were the names of the three mound-building tribes in the region
Hopewell, Adena, Mississipian
2) Explain two reasons why these people build mounds?
burial, ceremonies, housing the chief, meeting place for trading
3) How do we know about the groups that lived in our region thousands of years ago?
They left behind artifacts like tools.
4) Give two examples of how Native Americans used natural resources to survive.
hunted for animals, made tools out of stone and bone, farmed, built homes out of trees
5) This group used the Medicine Wheel and tapped maple syrup
6) This group was the oldest Algonquin group and was called the grandfathers.
7) This group believed that spirits roamed the earth in the form of humans and animals. They were to speak to them in a dream and find their spirit guide.
8) This was the only Algonquin group that believed in a female spirit that they called - our grandmother
9) Why did some groups move around during the year?
They moved to find food.
10) What was the purpose of a wampum belt?
It told stories of a family or an important event.
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!