Review Game Zone
Test Description: Atmosphere
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) How does the atmosphere make conditions suitable for living things?
It contains gases living things need, it traps energy to keep the planet warm and it protects living things from the sun's ra
it is a force field .
it keeps helpful gasses out.
it does not help us .
2) What major gases are found in the atmosphere?
Nitrogen, oxygen, argon, carbon dioxide
neon, helium, methane, krypton and hydrogen, as well as water vapor
atmosphere, water vapor,
3) As altitude in the troposphere increases, what happens to temperature?
4) Where does all weather occur?
In the troposphere.
5) What is the most abundant gas in the atmosphere?
6) Why is carbon dioxide important and how much is in the atmosphere?
Only a small amount is in the atmosphere and plants need it to survive.
7) What is the hottest layer?
8) What is the coldest layer?
9) What causes the sudden increase in temperature in the stratosphere?
Increasing levels of ozone concentration.
10) What is the second most abundant gas in the atmosphere?
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!