Review Game Zone
Test Description: Identify the character traits
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) You are writing a story about Zach, who has a bee on his nose. Choose the best description to show that Zach is calm.
Zach closed his eyes and took slow, even breaths.
Zach's mind raced. Please don't sting me, he thought.
2) You are writing a story about Mitchell, who gets the highest grade in the class. Choose the best description to show that Mitchell is proud.
Mitchell balled up his test and tossed it into the wastebasket.
Mitchell studied the big red A at the top of his test and smiled.
3) You are writing a story about Sofie, who is fighting with her friend. Choose the best description to show that Sofie is sad.
Tears began to well in Sofie's eyes, so she turned her face away.
Sofie shook her head forcefully. No, she said. Once again you're completely wrong!
4) You are writing a story about Brandy, who is meeting someone for dinner. Choose the best description to show that Brandy is slow.
By the time her friend arrived, Brandy had already chosen a table and read over the menu.
It was already half past seven, and Brandy still had to get dressed.
5) Brooke's whole body was shaking, and her voice grew louder with every word. Brooke is probably feeling...
6) Christopher had prepared a special feast for his dog's birthday, and he was glad to see Rex enjoying it. What trait describes Christopher?
7) Johnny asked that the award be given to his whole team instead of just him. I couldn't have done it without them, he said. Johnny is probably...
8) Vincent woke two hours earlier than everyone else on Saturday. He went for a ten-mile run and then made pancakes for the whole family. Vincent is probably...
9) Michael cradled the injured bird carefully in his cupped hand. Michael is probably...
10) When the Halls had a new baby, Ms. Whitaker brought over seven meals that they could freeze. Ms. Whitaker is probably...
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!