Review Game Zone
Test Description: Antebellum
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) Subsistence farmers raised crops to
feed themselves and buy basic necessities.
2) Subsistence farms had ___ farms.
3) __________ controlled most of the wealth and political system.
4) The number of slaves in Georgia ____ during the Antebellum period.
5) In 1860 nearly ___ of all people living in Georgia were slaves.
6) Plantation owners created the ___ to provide rules for slaves to live by.
7) ____ believed that slavery should be contained to the states it was currently in.
8) Antebellum means ___
after the war.
before the war.
9) Someone who wanted to do away with slavery was a ___
10) Cash crops were grown to make a profit.
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!