Review Game Zone
Test Description: Use a calculator and whiteboard to work out the answers.
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) 1 kg = 2.2 pounds A student weighs 132 pounds. What is their mass in kg? _
2) The skid marks from a car accident measured 33 feet long. How many meters long are they? _ 1 meter = 3.3 feet
3) 28.4 g = 1 oz. A quarter ounce of a suspected narcotic was collected at a crime scene. How many grams is this substance? _
4) If a victim has lost a half a gallon of blood, how many liters did they lose? _ 1 gal = 3.79 liter
5) Which rifle ammunition has a larger diameter: A 9 mm or a .33 (inch) caliber bullet? 1 in = 2.54 cm
6) Which is heavier, a package that weighs 210 pounds or one that weighs 90 kilograms? Which of the following is/are true?
7) A bottle containing 254 mL of an unknown gas is equal to _ liters.
8) A murder victim weighs 150 pounds or ____ grams. (2.2 lb = 1 kg).
9) When determining the probability of two or more factors together, you would ______ the percentages. This is known as the Product Rule
10) Six feet and three inches is the same as:
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!