Review Game Zone
Test Description: Test 2
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) Who made the decisions in the Iroquois League
2) Which of the following was NOT one way people of the Eastern Woodlands used forest rources? A) food, B) clothing, C) electricity, D) water
3) In addition to meat, what did animals provide to the people of the Eastern Woodlands?
skins and furs for clothing
4) Why did Iroquois hunters speak to and thank the deer they killed?
The Iroquois felt a connection to nature.
5) Which of the following is an Iroquois custom that is still practiced today? A) the Great Council, B) living in longhouses, C) using animal skins as a primary food source
the Great Council
6) How did the Plains people live?
by farming and hunting
7) What is one way horses affected the lifestyle of the Cheyenne?
Hunting bufflo was easier
8) Which animal was important to the people of the Plains for meat, clothing, blankets, and utensils?
9) How important were horses to the Cheyenne?
Wealth was measured in horses, not dollars
10) Which Great Plains state is home to many Cheyenne today?
11) Which of the following describes the environment of the Southwest Desert cultural region? A) rainforest, B) known for constant, C) mostly hot and arid, D) freezing temperture
mostly hot and arid
12) why did the Hopi build their villages on the tops of mesas?
13) Which ceremony honored the kachinas and asked for their help?
the Hopi dance
14) Which of the following BEST describes the Hopi today?
They blend old and new ways of living.
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!