Review Game Zone
Lunch And Passing Period At Trailridge
Test Description: Review of lunch and passing period expectations
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) What do students need to enjoy the lunch they brought to school?
an ID card
Mr. Sigg's approval of their meal
2) Students who need to purchase their lunch at school need to...
ask their teacher for permission to line up.
line up as fast as they can when they get to the lunchroom.
wait until the lunchroom supervisor dismisses their table to get lunch.
3) At the end of each meal, students should do all but which of the following?
Sweep under their table.
Wipe off their table with a disinfectant-soaked washcloth.
Visit with their friends in other classes.
Throw away their trash.
4) When are students allowed to leave the lunchroom?
As soon as they finish eating.
As soon as they are dismissed from the lunchroom supervisor.
As soon as their teacher shows up.
5) If you have first lunch, when can you go to lunch?
As soon as your teacher escorts you to lunch after attendance.
As soon as the 3rd hour dismissal bell rings.
As soon as you're hungry enough to eat.
6) Which side of the hallway do you walk on?
7) Can you listen to music during passing period?
Yes, so long as you use headphones so you don't disturb the world with your music.
8) 'Walk and Talk' refers to which of the following concepts?
The idea that you can talk to your friends as long as you want in the halls as long as you are moving.
The idea that you can only walk when you talk in the hallways. If you are quiet, you are frozen still until tagged.
The idea that you keep moving from one class to the next during passing period, even while visiting with friends.
9) When should you use the restroom?
Whenever you need a break.
During passing period.
Whenever you gotta go!
10) True or False: It's okay to make calls or text people during passing period.
True: it's your break!
False: cell phones shouldn't be seen...plus we don't have service in here!
True: so long as you are calling a parent.
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!