Review Game Zone
WW2 @ Home Exam Review
Test Description: WW2 @ Home Exam Review
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) Which of the following was NOT used to pay for the war?
2) Which items were rationed during the war?
Meat, sugar, gasoline
Bread, milk, rubber
Fruit, vegetables, eggs
3) Which was NOT a result of the draft during the war?
Women took over jobs previously done by men.
Blacks gained better jobs.
Japanese-Americans were sent to internment camps.
4) Which items were NOT available during the war?
Cars and tires
Aluminum and glass
Radios and magazines
5) What was the purpose of the Fair Employment Practices Commission?
To help Americans find jobs during the Great Depression
To help blacks get jobs during the war.
To help returning soldiers find jobs.
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!