Review Game Zone
US Hst 2 Exam Rev WW2 Europe Part 2
Test Description: US History 2 Final Exam Review - WW2 in Europe part 2
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) Before WW2, the US and Japan had a tense relationship. Why?
Japan wanted to control Hawaii as a military base.
They were in conflict over sailing rights in the Pacific Ocean.
The US tried to stop Japan from controlling parts of China.
2) Describe American attitudes at the start of the war.
They had a wait and see attitude. Americans wanted to see if Europe would solve its own problems.
Most Americans wanted the US to stay out of the war.
Most Americans wanted the US to be involved and fight against dictators.
3) Why did the US join the war?
We wanted to declare war on Japan before they declared war on us.
The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
The Japanese attacked our allies in China.
4) Why was Japan able to do so much damage to the US Naval fleet?
Army personnel thought the incoming planes were US planes.
The US was caught by surprise.
Planes and ships were lined up out in the open.
All the above
5) What did the Lend-Lease Act do?
The US lent or leased weapons to any country who's defense was vital to the US.
American troops were lent to the Allies, so the US could fight in the war without actually declaring war.
The US sent battleships to protect convoys carrying US goods from German U-boat attacks.
6) Why was area bombing more effective than target bombing?
It lowered a countries will to fight.
All of these are correct.
It destroyed a large area that was difficult to rebuild.
7) What does appeasement mean?
Signing peace treaties they did not plan to honor.
Giving up ideals to satisfy an aggressor
8) What is the last day of school?
9) How many wheels does an 18 wheel truck have?
10) What color is George Washington's white horse?
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!