Review Game Zone
Test Description: Review Time!
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) Nitrogen bases like A, T, G, and C always attach to
the phosphate group
2) Ribose is
an amino acid
3) Deoxyribose is a
4) What holds the complementary base pairs together?
a hydrogen bond
5) Which term describes the fact that the sides of DNA run in opposite directions?
6) How many hydrogen bonds hold the nitrogen bases T and A together?
7) How many hydrogen bonds hold the nitrogen bases C and G together?
8) When 2 new DNA molecules are made, the 2 new molecules are...
the same as the original DNA molecule
different from the original DNA molecule
9) What is the first step in DNA replication?
Uncoiling the DNA strand
Adding RNA nucleotides
10) What is the second step in DNA replication?
Adding DNA nucleotides
Hold the DNA apart
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!