Review Game Zone
Change Over Time
Test Description: Review
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1) What type of government is based on religion?
2) How are democracies different from totalitarian governments?
power is divided among citizens in a democracy
totalitarian leaders don't have any power
Power in a democracy is given to one person
3) How is monarchy different than from other forms of government?
ruler gets his power from birth
ruler served in the military
ruler is elected
4) In a socialist economic system, the government
owns some large industries
Makes all the economic decisions
doesn't control the economy
5) North Korea has what type of economy?
6) Cultural elements can best be described as the
language, beliefs, institutions, and customs of societies
businesses of ethnic groups
religious practices that are passed down by each generation
7) The spread of democratic ideals from philosophers in Europe to the Founding Fathers in the United States is an example of
8) What is a theocracy?
government based on religion
government where everyone votes for what they want
government where one person holds all of the power
9) What is cultural divergence?
When a cultural stays separated from others
When cultures mix together
10) What is a democracy?
A government where people hold the power
A government where one person holds all of the power
A government based on religion
*select an answer for all questions
Check Results & Get Answers
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!
WAIT! Find what you needed?
Still Looking for the Answers?
Have Another Question?
Play a Review Game with These Questions?
Want to Make Your Own Test Like This One?
No Thanks, I got what I needed!