Philippine Festivals And Theatrical Forms
Test Description: Multiple choice
Instructions: Answer all questions to get your test result.
1. This festival is held every month of May as the farmers pay homage to the beast of burden which is the farmer’s best friend.
D. Carabao festival
2. This festival depicts the story of St. Longinus, the Roman centurion that miraculously gained his eyesight when his eye was hit by Jesus blood.
. Moriones Festival
3. Why Filipinos celebrate festival?
to express the rich cultural heritage of the Philippines
4. It is a community event celebrating unique aspect of that community and tradition, often serving to meet specific religious purposes.
5. An extravagant and colorful affair in the quiet town of Lucban,held in honor of San Isidro Labrador and a thanksgiving for a rich and bountiful harvest.
A. Pahiyas Festival
6. The City of smiles celebrates_____
B. Masskara Festival
7. It is a theatrical form which depicts stories and events from the old and new testaments related to life, sufferings and death of Jesus Christ.
8. A theatrical form full of romance, melodrama, and the highlight is the battle between Christians and Muslims.
9. What government agency responsible for organizing festivals?
B. Department of Tourism
The City of Flowers celebrates
Zamboanga Hermosa Festival
*select an answer for all questions
Submit Test - Check Results
Play Games with the Questions Above
Teachers: Create FREE classroom games with your questions
Click for more info!